Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 9, 2011

WEIGH-IN DAY!

SUNDAY, JAN. 9, 2011

Weight: 150 lbs
Total Loss: 2.8 lbs

17.2 out of 20 lbs to go!!

This week has been a busy one. I made a meal last weekend but it only last through Wednesday. I have learned my lesson. The rest of the week was very challenging.

(2) Successes:
  1. Maintained a positive attitude all week.
  2. Lost another 1.4 lbs

(3) Failures:
  1. Ate pizza at a lunch meeting on Friday.
  2. Ate low fat but very salty Chex Mix for a snack on Thursday AND Friday.
  3. Did not workout for 4 days in a row!

Overall, I feel I am lucky that I still reached my goal. Yesterday I slept in late, ate breakfast, weighed in at 151.4, went to the gym, went grocery shopping, cooked 1 of 2 meals for the week, snuggled up in bed and watch the Daily Show with my love, then went to sleep.

I didn't eat much yesterday and my workout helped me lose the little water weight I had in my legs. I am guessing this is what helped me to weigh in at 150 lbs this morning.

I am cooking two meals for the week so I don't run out this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment